Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by. First off I'll explain the name of this blog a little. Unique we seek is the first half of a saying my dad saw on the back of a saturday night short track stock car. The full saying is "Unique we Seek, Bizarre we Are". This one phrase pretty much sums up my life. What I find unique, a lot of people find bizarre, so there we go.

As far as what to expect, that's hard to say, hence the title. Could be anything from commentary on a news story that catches my eye, or an observation I made at Walmart, maybe even fond memories from childhood. Basically whatever crosses my mind and moves me to write.

With that said, if you don't count the occasional bathroom wall, the only thing that qualifies me as a writer is an internet connection, a lot of time to think and an opinion. As long as you aren't looking for Bill Shakespeare or Carl Sandburg we should be ok.

So sit down, crack a beer, buckle up and enjoy the ride. I don't know where we are going, but we are making damn good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment